Monday, August 10, 2009

Progression of the Twins

May 28


May 29


June 5

June 25

June 27

July 2


July 23

August 2



Now I have to admit I have not been very good at taking pictures. While I was doing this I started feeling bad that I haven't taken enough pictures and I have already missed so much. I have committed to myself to improve.

They are changing so quick and it is so much fun. Drew has been smiling for awhile but Lana decided to join the party this last week. She is really starting to smile and "coo" at us. They love to watch Taylor.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, they are so cute! Can't wait to see them in real life.

For being similar size-wise to Lydia, they definitely look a lot older!

kristin said...

I love the new pictures of the kids. now if you would stick around for more than 2 seconds we could play- I am going to tell the smiths to back off!!!! just kidding!