Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GO BIG....OR GO HOME!!!

Well if you know Dave, you have most likely heard him say the above quote. A quote to live by...hehe!! So look below and see what you see and then read the rest.

How are you at counting?? Look close at picture!!

We went to the Doctor today and got the news...not one...but two little "buggers" are in there. We are very excited, but a little nervous!! Wish us luck they will be here June 17th or sooner! Most likely sooner!!

25 comments:

Trent, Lori, Brinley and Colbie said...

congrats you are in for it now dave

Amy Johnson said...

AHH! and my dream was it was Brady & Angie having twins! Congrats! Also, mom said you're sick, if you need help, let me know.

Amy Johnson said...

AHH! And my dream was it was Brady & Angie with twins! Congrats! Can't wait! Need help, just call.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Well you guys are well on your way to having a b-ball team!!

Ryan and Christina said...

ahhhhhhh congrats I cant believe it!!!! why is it always the smallest people I know that have twins!! No better family for them to join. I am so happy for your fam. hugs and kisses keep us posted!!

Spackman's said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations. I didn't even know you were pregnant! Twins that is a handful :) That will be so much fun. We will have the same number of kids ha ha

Alison said...

Again, congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Talk about catching up to the number of children we have in a hurry!

kristin said...

yeah!!! I am super duper excited! i can't wait for two more little bramies running around!!!

Livvy said...

To Dave -- Rich says just one thing: "LUCKY!!" He was really disappointed when we found out our possible twins was just one. I know it will be some crazy times, but so fun! Congrats!

Gordon Family said...

Congrats! That will be way fun. I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congrats! You guys are the best.

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!! what exciting and great news. So who's side of the family has twins? in my family it's my husbands...LOL!! how far along are you?!

Kari said...

Holy crap! So exciting!! I have no idea how you are going to fit two babies in that tiny belly of yours. Wow!!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Shellianne said...

I totally agree with Kari. You're too small for two at a time! Good luck.

Janelle Ehat said...

Holy smokes!! Congrats! We're expecting too and I would LOVE twins! For some reason reading that you are expecting twins made it seem all the more possible that we are having twins! Lame, I know! But I'm excited for you!

angied said...

yeah! how fun! im glad amys dream was wrong about the twins! im so excited for you!! if you need any help with taylor let us know.

Becky said...

I am so excited for you! Twins will be so much fun! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

julie thayne smith said...

Wow!!! Hey you guys just told us in person, but I had to comment because this is the first time I've seen your cute blog! We love you both and cute little Taylor and wanted to say Congratulations on having TWINS!!!! Can I say Wow again, but you're great parents and they're lucky to have you and you'll do great!!! Julie and Morgan
ps. Nixon and Taylor are playing so cute together lately I love it:)

Jon Lefrandt said...

Dave and Tracy!

TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see you guys in person at church tomorrow. I am so excited for you both. What a fun journey.

-The Lefrandts

Papa Paradigm said...

Whoo hoo! That's such exciting news. I think it is interesting but I know so many people who are pregnant with twins or who recently had twins. It's just the season for two's! Good luck you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! And thank goodness I'm right down the street if you ever need help!!! Hey- I'm making my blog private, will you send me your email address to marilee001@msn.com or on my blog?? Thanks girl!

deedlebug said...

Congratulations Tracie & Dave! Julie H. called me after she saw you last week to share the news. She said you are feeling a bit under the weather. Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers. (BTW - this is Diane Shumway - just in case you don't know me by deedlebug)

Greg and Brooke said...

Congrats Tracie. I know we haven't talked for awhile but it seems that life is treating you well. I am so happy for you.

Fredia said...

WOW!! That is exciting news. Congrats!! You guys are awesome and we miss you. Come visit!!

Mindy said...

Congrats you guys!! That is such exciting news!! Hope you are feeling better soon Trace!! Love ya!!